- Lenses over 150 mm
- Any bag exceeding 16″ x 12″ x 12″ (40cm x 30cm x 30cm);
- Hard-sided items of any size;
- Any item which may be interpreted as a potential weapon including sharp or pointed objects (e.g. knives, large corkscrews) and `personal protection´ sprays;
- Large flags (over 2´ x 2´), banners, rattles, klaxons or oversized hats;
- Any objects or clothing bearing political statements or commercial identification intended for `ambush marketing´.
- Selfie sticks
Visitors in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or ejected from the Grounds.
Prohibited items may be left in the Left Luggage facilities outside the Grounds.
All those present acknowledge that the Libéma Open is the sole legal and economical owner of all intellectual property rights covering images, of other material made or filmed at the showground. Visual material cannot be sold in any form whatsoever without an agreement, license or press accreditation.